TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We may collect the following types of personal data:
- Contact Information – Name, mailing address, phone number, email address.
- Payment Information – Credit/debit card information and PayPal account information.
- Personal Information – Gender, date of birth, and other demographic information.
- Order Information – Information about products purchased from our store.
- Customer Service Information – Information about customer service interactions, such as support requests and service tickets.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data to provide our customers with a high-quality shopping experience. Some of the ways we use personal data include:
- Processing Orders – We use personal data to process orders and deliver products to our customers.
- Improving Customer Service – We use personal data to respond to customer support requests and resolve customer service issues.
- Personalizing the Shopping Experience – We use personal data to personalize our store and provide customers with a more tailored shopping experience.
- Marketing and Advertising – We may use personal data to send customers promotional offers and advertisements.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We use personal data in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill orders.
- To respond to customer support requests and resolve customer service issues.
- To personalize our store and provide customers with a more tailored shopping experience.
- To send customers promotional offers and advertisements.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHERS
We may share personal data with the following types of third parties:
- Service Providers – We may share personal data with service providers who help us provide our services. For example, we may share personal data with payment processors to process payments.
- Business Partners – We may share personal data with business partners for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Legal Compliance – We may disclose personal data if required by law or to comply with a legal request.
We take data security seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration, or disclosure.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services or as required by law.